Dr. Jack Schrader is a Cosmetic Dentist Located in Sierra Vista
Your smile is an important part of your appearance and now more than ever, people are choosing to enhance the aesthetic of their smile in order to look and feel better. In his Sierra Vista dental office, Dr. Jack Schrader performs a variety of high quality, cosmetic dentistry procedures that improve many common dental concerns. If you are interested in gaining a more attractive smile, cosmetic dentistry may be right for you.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of teeth and encompasses many procedures that correct dental issues. Teeth that are dull, crooked, uneven, chipped, or even missing can diminish your overall facial appearance, but a cosmetic procedure can address those issues and grant you with a smile to be proud of.
In our Sierra Vista dental office, we provide:
- Composite fillings: A resin material that matches the color of teeth and used to fill cavities.
- Dental implants: A titanium screw surgically placed into the jawbone and capped with a crown.
- Teeth whitening: A non-invasive procedure that brightens the enamel of dull teeth.
- Dental Crowns: Caps that cover an entire decaying tooth and restore it to original strength.
- Dental Bridges: Made up of two or more crowns that “bridge” a gap between two teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: Thin, porcelain shells that cover the surface of teeth and create a smile that looks more even.
Along with cosmetic benefits, cosmetic dentistry has restorative qualities that improve the health of teeth. Treatments such as composite fillings or dental implants are able to help teeth regain their natural function and strength while also working to eliminate unattractive gaps or cavities and create a more appealing smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Sierra Vista
Dr. Jack Schrader understands that each patient is unique and has different goals for their smile. An initial consultation is where you can express your dental concerns and describe how you would like your smile to look. Dr. Schrader will then perform a dental exam, take any necessary x-rays, and design a treatment plan that meets your cosmetic desires. He will also thoroughly explain each detail of the procedure so that you may make an informed decision when considering treatment.
Contact Us Today!
A cosmetic treatment can change the size and shape of teeth, fill in unattractive gaps, correct a misaligned bite, lighten tooth enamel, replace missing teeth or old dental appliances, repair broken teeth, and more!
If you would like more information about the cosmetic dentistry procedures we provide in Sierra Vista, please contact Dr. Jack Schrader and schedule an appointment today! We look forward to helping you achieve the best smile possible in a warm, comfortable environment!